Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hypoparanoia

So, sorry all... I was pretty down last night, hence the rather depressing post... I don't know, I just have been really paranoid about my health lately... despite the fact that I have been to the doctor and declared healthy...... It something about being alone here in the city, makes me paranoid.... and I have been dwelling over diseases that I have absolutly no way of contracting.... only because I am paranoid.

This reminds me of a Stuart Mclean story... that all men are hypocondriacts... Like nervous passengers on airliners, nervously gripping their seats.... keeping the plane up only by sheer force of will... and thus we as men only stay healthy through sheer force of will.... I have weak will I suppose.... or pretend I have weak will....

Basically I am saying, I think I am unhealthy... but I really don't... if you think it's confusing, try being me! I believe that it's just my overactive imagination... possibly mixed in with the after effects of my influenza, causing me to believe I have numerous deadly diseases...... But, I have some friends who listen to my stupid ramblings... and that makes me feel better.... so....

I hope I can keep my happiness up, and thus, not think I'm dying.... I'm such a drama queen...

So today was a pretty good day... It was rainy, and I walked home..... perfect...

The hypocondriact paranoid blogger,
Andrew Sorenson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pull yourself together man!
I've always wanted to say that and have it actually apply to something. Go watch some House, that will make you feel better.