Monday, January 15, 2007

post for postings sake alone....

Everyone, 24 is really getting depressing.. and after only two episodes.... a Nuke just went off and it has really sad music... Jack is having a mental breakdown, ugh, it's just terrible... To make it worse, the nuke was set off by a Canadian... a Canadian comedian no less... Shawn Majumder, of This hour has 22 minutes fame. Has the whole world gone mad?! Okay, I know nobody really cares about 24, but it's a good show. And I get to write this blog, so I can talk about whatever I want! Okay?

Well, life here has been fairly stale. I don't know, It's just been boring lately... which hasen't been the best thing for my normally cheery demeanor... Hopefully it picks up soon.. I seem to get even more paranoid when I'm bored.. I guess since I have nothing better to do, I may as well freak out eh? Pretty much the only thing keeping me busy at all is school....I am in the midst of writing a Treatment for my short script, and by "in the midst" I mean, haven't started yet... I hope to spend most of tomorrow working on it, as I only have one class. So treatment and then on to the first draft...

What else... I don't know... Yeah, in case you haven't figured out by now, I didn't really know what to post about..... I just felt like writting some nonsense... and here we are...

I should go to bed early I suppose, since they say it is supposed to snow a bunch, and the commute will be hell... thats awesome...

until next time folks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're paranoid thats good, it means that you still care about yourself.

Anonymous said...

it might also mean you're getting a contact high from all the druggies out there...its hard to say, really